xisto Community
masamune2453

Rpg Maker Help events

how to...Rpg Maker HelpHow can u change the main charcters graphics? I'm trying to make a sonic RPG but it keeps coming up with people-reply by GM Inc.

Serial Number help!Rpg Maker Help

So I bought RPG maker VX about a month ago and registered it. I recently switched to a new computer and h Email with the serial number in it is long gone now. I transfered RPG maker VX and all of a sudden I have to buy it again. Is there anything I can do?

-reply by Tony

Battle HelpRpg Maker Help

Ok, I'm making a pokemon-themed RPG (how original). So, of course, you are Actor 001 and your pokemon are the others (002-007). Now, in battle, I only want one actor on screen fighting at a time, not all seven. How would I do that, and would it have to be Actor 001?

Many thanks!

-reply by Minimewcutie

So you want the screen to black out? Ok then go make the selected event then choose the command in the 2nd tab called "change picture color tone" then a pop up will appear, then you select the color( for this it would be black) then select the time you want it to happen(which for is 40 frames or so).

-reply by Malvuk

Just right click on the file to the bottom left of the screen, then go into map properties, and then go select the map you want at the top.

-reply by Malvuk

To get a new character first you need to make your own sprite, so for sonic you need to go online or make one yourself. Then in RPG XP at the top there should be material base go there and then go into characters then select import, after that import your sonic picture and set the bacground to the background of your sprite.

-reply by Malvuk

Name variablesRpg Maker Help

I'm trying to make it so when some one new plays my game they can have a different name. I can do the change hero name and that but I want It to keep appearing over and over. I think you use a x or an and but I'm not sure. Help, (RPGmaker2003.)

-question by Nate

Rpg Maker Xp Sharing HelpRpg Maker Help

Ok so I have created my game right? I have compressed it on to a file and put it on my memory stick ok? I want to find out if it works on a computer that doesn't have rpg maker xp?

If it doesn't work then how can I make my game playable on a computer that doesn't have it?

PLEASE HELP!-question by Sugaboy

character creationRpg Maker Help

I have been trying to create character facesets using Sora from the GBA version of Kingdom Hearts chain of memories. I copied and pasted his face a lot to make it an 8x8 tileset, but when I try to change someone's faceset with it, the screen on the side is black. I tried converting to a PNG image, but that didn't work at all.

-question by john

Can some one help me here?..... i want it so you have to pay for some thing, but its not and item so i cant use the shop screen, and stop from buying if u don't have enough(EX: there is a passage but a guy is blocking it asking for 30G... i set the event to message:gimme 30G: choice :yes,no: and to decrease money by 30G if you say yes, but even if you only have say.... 20G it will just remove that 20G and still let you by).... how do i make it so if u don't have enough, he wont let you by??? :(