xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Land Walker -Japanese Robot Suit- its clumsy but hey, it works

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I received an email from a buddy of mine this morning. He is very good at surfing the net :)

While watching this footage, I couldn't help myself picturing ED-209--the all robot crime fighter to replace Robocop, a movie about a cyborg cop fighting for justice.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well anyway, enjoy the footage and see whatelese is happening around the world while we're sitting in front of our computers... Looks like the world never stops turning even when I'm asleep :P

I think I'd feel a bit scared atop that thing, it didn't seem all that stable :) It seems to be firing those foam Nurf things? What a way to break up a riot, forget the water cannons: bring out a massive sliding robot firing Nurfs! Personally though, this idea was my favourite from the comments:

fools! its not a landwalker..its the next generation of interactive games!!! note the space invaders targets and nerf-ball action @_o

They already have that virtual reality PacMan sort of thing, so why not a real life space invaders? Or I seem to remember a game on the original Playstation called LAPD, that robot looks just like the ones in the game :P

I agree, it seems like that bot will just fall over with one blow.But appriance isn't everything.I realy dn't think it will be better than robacop but then i could be wroung.But the images realy make it seem weak and unstable. :)