xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amarinov

Apple Iphone ipod+phone

rumour has it that apple will be releasing some kind of ipod+phone in a few days at the WWDC tech conference in a few days.

Engadget iPhone

the above engagdet article outlines a few things, as well as providing what might be a leaked picture of the phone or just someones photoshopped image. (looks kinda dorky though if you ask me)

im hoping that apple has something better.

def looking forward the the results of the conference anyway, as a whole heap of other companies will be there as well, with their new toys.

One thing i love about ipods is, one the simplicty (which is now gone since it is integrated into a phone) and two the click wheel (which seems to also have been removed from the design). The normal ipods also arnt that ugly but i think that phone is real ugly though. I think however that this is not an official design or a design which isnt realy being considered because it really gets rid of the roots and best features of the ipod.

Well they already have had out phones that has Itunes on them and you can hold music and what not. My brother's girlfriend has one. I figured it wouldn't be long before they came out with a cell phone themselves. I guess that is one less thing people have to carry around with them because now they will have the Ipid and cell phone in one. I would trust the one made by Ipod not the others that just have the program integrated on it.

now that speculation is over, and iphone is now in the offing for public consumption, this will be closed. a more updated discussion of iphone can be found here: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?sho7&hl=iphone