xisto Community
babyjay2490

Computer Admin Login With Lost Password? Hack my own comp.

well, my girlfriend (who i dumped), was being an *bottom*

Computer Admin Login With Lost Password?

Well, my girlfriend (who I dumped), was being an *bottom*, so she went onto my computer with Windows Vista and started messing around. In the mess, she must have changed my pass. I was stuck with the same problem, so I entered the admin with F11, and made a new account, I set it so the new one was the admin, and deleted the old one.

-reply by the Nerd

Lockout of computer need help!Computer Admin Login With Lost Password?

I was given a computer its a 98 it has windowsNT and it is password protected. It wont go to the desktop and it says administrator in the user name field already. Can you help me out? oh and I tryed hitting F11 and it didnt do anything.

-reply by Joshua

Computer Admin state lost to some other account I dont knowComputer Admin Login With Lost Password?

Yesterday I was changing the SID of my computer, and I had to end the process on Windows Task Manager because it wasn't responding, so I just shut down my computer, and it was fine. The next morning everything was different when I logged on, and for some reason I had no admin access to anything. I later noticed that I barely had access to my system because the Admin powers were put onto the "Other User" account. Can someone tell me how to bypass this?

Administrative PasswordComputer Admin Login With Lost Password?Can someone tell me step by step how to access my administrative password because someone has hacked into our computer and and we can't get into the administrative account or download anything?-reply by Janice Edwards

You can start your computer in safe mode by pressing F11 before the windows logo shows up and starts loading . When you start your computer in safe mode it has an admin account that anyone can use. I don't know if you can change your password without knowing your old one but you can create a new admin account and delete the old one while saving the files.

This approach works well most of the time. BTW, if you could not reset the password in this way, you could turn off your PC, open the main board and then pull out a device named CMOS Memory, serveal minutes later, reset it and open your PC, you would find the password is lost. Notice: this is a way you need to be attention, the CMOS is eay to damage and not easy to pull out or push in,you need be careful. Wishes.

HI dude , i can understand from your words that you wanna crack your dad's password ? is it true? if not don't read the rest of this entry.So i'll suggest you a good programs that actually crack all windows passwords , *mom , dad , sis ,bro ..etc* you can search for it in sourceforge it is name Ophcrack , you can find versions for Windows XP , and for Vista ! and if your dad finds out , don't blame me!!See ya