xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Country Music

Lmao. Country FTL! There's a couple good country singers out there, and a couple good songs, but overall, I can't stand it. I prefer soft rock or "pop". The country/pop songs are ok for a couple times, but after that they just get annoying and boring.One of my fave singers, Uncle Cracker, adds a small flair of country to his music, but it's not so much you want to puke. :)

Country music has always sounded like annoying twanging with whining here and there. Lyric-wise, it's in the same ranking as rap since they talk about practically the same things. Cars, girls, sex, etc.Anyway. My friend would always go on and on about how much he hates country music. Don't get me wrong, though. I'd rather listen to any other music style than country, but he went on and on about it a ridiculous amount. Later on, I found out he secretly listened to country music. Needless to say, he's not my friend anymore.

You know, you can get sick of just about any kind of music if you listen to it for too long. I like all kinds of music, though I don't care for rap or screamo. I end up going through little bits of listening to country, or soft rock, or rock, or even oldies. . .which isn't all that often, straight without much of anything else and then I can't listen to it for a while. So when I listen to my mix station, that's mostly just up to date music and one of these types comes on that I'm currently not in the mood for. . .it kinda get's annoying.

I know what you mean. Country music is truley evil. My dad, though being a dj and having access to every type of music possible, still insists on listening to it in the camper on the speakers, in his car, and at his house. Good thing my stepmom doesn't like country music as much! You seem to have headphones now... Maybe next time you hear that you're to be forced into a car with a country listener, you should packa pair of headphones and some normal music to get you through... Worked to Florida and back with dad driving! Hope it helps.

My grandma likes classical stuff, but she'll usually listen to stations with more talking/news than music.I don't hate country, but I don't like it because its too soft for my liking. If someone had country on for a long time in a car ride, I would be annoyed at first but eventually I would get over it and learn the words (subconsciencely; its usually not on purpose). But thats just me :)

ack country music is the worst! where i work theres this woman who always listens to country music. 8 hrs straight, and i couldnt do anything about it because it was her stereo. So i decided i would be prepared. I ride to work each day with my cousin who works with me, so i left my stereo in his trunk, and eventually her stereo died one night at work (the dust and oil tear them up pretty quickly) so within a few minutes, i had my stereo set up and playing, so now i get to listen to what i want to :)which is ok with everyone but her, no one likes country, its true!

so we all agree then! country music sucks!!! im glad we can all agree on one thing :) lol you were smart to put your own stero in his trunk :) and a good ideal, but that would never work for me and my grandma. even if it were to break i would hook mine up and she'd tune it to country again -sighs- oh well, no more long vacations with her hopefully lol