xisto Community
bebas

Show Off Your Avatar!

Hey everybody! Everybody loves a good avatar! Some of us have pretty ones, some have ugly ones. Some have serious ones, some--such as myself--will have silly ones. Show off your avatar here! Let's have fun with it, and since this is a public forum, please keep it appropriate for all ages.

Well I guess if you respond to this request, your avatar is automatically displayed if you have uploaded one for use on Trap 17. So, here is mine. Look to the left, please. :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I was getting kind of confused while I didn't have an avatar here! It's very handy to be able to identify your own posts quickly at a place like this, so you can see that you posted on page 4 of the 12 page thread before you post in it again.A user at my BBS put this little picture in a story he posted up. I loved it so much that I decided to use it over here. It's such a funny picture that it makes me happy everytime I look at it.

Mine is Rey Mysterio, a Superstar at World Wrestling Entertainment. He was the World Heavyweight Champion until 'American Bash' when Chavo Guerrero, his close friend hit him with a steel chair that gave away 1-2-3 count to Booker T - a win for the world Championship.Booker T is the king of the Ring (a peasant of wrestling who needs Queen Sharmell's or his so called king's court domestic servants' help in every matches)<----- Look left and you will see. I am yet to update my signature for the effective change that had taken place.

I have updated my avatar from a personal photo to my site logo. So if you like it let me knmow. Feedback is always appreciated. :D I'm still learning paint programs so don't laugh please lol.

Posted Image

Here is a bigger picture of my avatar for better viewing.

Edited by sexymama1723 (see edit history)

Um...<_< This would be my avatar<----- look to your left :P I guess.but it shows up on every post doesn't it. haha.

So yeah i made a post about an avatar like two posts above, and then two people posted...and i dont know why i skipped :: sits pondering what the hell ::My avatar is about Quinn Allman's shoes, because if i ever met him i would lick his shoes.

Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

<- my avatar is i dunno and i dont really care.in my files filled with renders i just decided this 1 is the best and it will be my signature/ avatar.so as you can see :P i have a matching ava and sig :)

I like my avatar. I actually drew the image myself for a school project. It took me forever to come up with the concept for the whole image. My teacher didn't care for it too much because it didn't have a border, but I love it anyway. Keep in mind my Avatar doesn't show the entire image though. :)