xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jackkkk26

Free Photoshop

Wow , thanks very much ! I found much filter in here ! Them have : Free Brushes | Free Shapes | Free Gradients | Free StylesFree Plugins | Free Textures | Free Displacement Maps Free Frames | Free Patterns | Free PSD Files And few block intro at that :"One of the best free plugins you can download is Harry's Filters. New version has 69 filters ""WallPampered is a plugin for Adobe Photoshop, which allows you to set your Windows desktop wallpaper from within Photoshop itself. ""Pro Canvas is a Photoshop plugin designed to enhance and replace the existing Canvas command." "With the emergence of digital cameras.....I get a lot of emails asking me about solutions for "redeye". I know of a half a dozen ways to fix it in Photoshop... but we are talking plugins here! I have not found a Photoshop plugin that will do the trick"