xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
klo91

New Nba Playoff Format

Becasue of the controversey that arose during last season's playoffs, the NBA commish announced today that there will be a new way that the NBA teams are seeded for the post season. Beginning with the upcoming regular season, the first four seeds in each conference will be given to the three division winners and the second-place team with the best record, and they will be ranked in order of regular season record.(I really should start my own basketball column on this forum. lol)

Well that's good. It is sort of like baseball. The four division leaders make it to the playoffs and the best second place record team goes except basketball this is seeds while baseball those are the only teams. I think that's probably the best way to go and they really can't get mad about it because they earned that spot fair and square. I don't know what they'd do though if they had a tie between two records.