xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qtgpt

No-min & Low-min Payout Gpt Programs make free money online - you dont have to invest

Just a though for everyone who is looking into PTRs:When the payout is extremely low or is .01 cent (aka No-Minimum) it is really hard to justify it. The rate at which you earn is not enough to justify the time spent. Also, you can only request payout every month (unless you pay a one-time fee of $10+ for a membership) so then PTRs etc. make even less sense to spend your time on.

I love to find program that doesn't cost anything for the simple fact I will not use my CCard online.

Too darn risky if you ask me. If someone comes across this and has experienced a good program that really works and actually pays out I would like to know about it.

I have found one myself it is working for me now. here is my referral to you Your referral link: http://www.surfjunky.com/ just copy and past to your browser. If you found one to be working for you give me your referral and I will help you out as well.

-Jonathan

I love to find program that doesn't cost anything for the simple fact I will not use my CCard online.

Too darn risky if you ask me. If someone comes across this and has experienced a good program that really works and actually pays out I would like to know about it.

I have found one myself it is working for me now. here is my referral to you Your referral link: http://www.surfjunky.com/ just copy and past to your browser. If you found one to be working for you give me your referral and I will help you out as well.

-Jonathan

hi you commited two offenses,

1st:you brake a rule here (no referal links)

2nd:the website is scam (surfjunky) i knew this long ago,cant you seek a better way of earning cash online???

You could always use google translate and try to understand the horrible translation,anyways, thanks! It should be enough to get something cheap on eBay.I hope.EDIT:But wait!The link seems to be down.

Edited by Csshih (see edit history)