xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tanuki

Tanuki Is Here Now! Lucky you :

So Hello.I'm 15, I'm a French girl who is good in English so don't worry I won't screw the forum with bad English -at least I'll try.I like computers, I enjoy reading books -I think there's nothing better than lying on your coach reading a good blook while a thunderstom, or lying near you swimming-pool during summer (too bad I don't have a pool ). Anyway I like music too, I buy a lot of CDs -online or in stores but I also download a lot of music -legally and illegally :P What can I tell? I'm here for a 150mb hosting account -for my weblog- so I guess you'll see me on the forum a lot. Sorry if you don't like me, I do my best :P By the way, Tanuki is a nickname a friend of mine gave me on IRC, he said I look like a Tanuki -you know that strange little jap' pets? I won't post a photo of me here but you can imagine me as a Tanuki if you want :) Thanks for reading everything, you are very brave!

Welcome Tanuki to Xisto. Don't worry your english is fine and a lot better than many people I know. I am also 15, turned 15 this past Sunday. lol I used to enjoy reading books til high school came along. I now would rather swim than read a book. I'm sure you'll get along with people just fine.

Welcome. I think it should be a law that everyone has to have a pool! Your English is very good possibly better than mine lol. Books aren't my favorite, but they are good to use if you want to pass some time.

Well hello tanuki, u use irc? i havent used that in AGES... u should try MIRC... it makes the experiance alot more fun... an ways what kinds of books do you like? theres only a few books i enjoy (ie the series of unforunate events books (the movie sucked compared to the books), the count of monte cristo) ... its nice to meet you :)