xisto Community
wappy

Wappymail_v1.50 wap free mail/ email admin script :-)

Here is my new wap mail script. You can use it as a free email sending service or an email admin form (can set this option in config.php)its extremly simple to install and you will find full instructions in the zip file.Please feel free to comment, rate, or update this script :-) :)

Do you mean wireless markup language (wap) email script/service?If it is, i was looking for something like this to learn from, i am learning this language for 2 days now, it is very useful and interesting.

Your headers are giving me a nasty error dude

CGI ErrorThe specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

so i put in my own and its all good =p

//WML doctype definition & the http header:header("content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml");echo "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?><!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC \"-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN\"\"http://http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml

no by wap i mean WAP AS IN THE MOBILE INTERNET. in my sig it explains how you can view wap sites.Hey hey toddy good to see you here! So this mail script is giving you header errors? Its working on my site bro, click my email at bottom of index an tell me if you get errors as i used this very script on my site. O and toddy if the one on my site is giving errors is that on pc or phone?

how strange. Maybe it might be worth putting your headers in the next update as maybe others have problems too but i can tell you it works as they fill my mail every day with it lol

So that script is for sending emails while on mobile by WAP? hmm, its not quite frequent that ppl will send email while on the go but I guess that script will come in handy if there's a need for urgent stuff... Is your website in WAP? Can it be view with normal browser or we have to get a mobile device to view it?

HI dear friends am gaggu from india punjab.hi wappy its cool i like it very much i seen some stolen scripts in your wap site what is happen with this please tell me.....why you placed stolen in that....can u please give me days left in year source code for my wap.....

no comment on our stolen scripts i had enough of it OK.My WEB site is a WEB forum, my WAP site is a WAP site, there is a big mobile site scene im already after 24 days of opening getting around 1000 hits a day now. And yes LOTS of people send emails with phones. You don't have to be on the move to operate one eh? Infact im using a nokia6630 with a copy of opera mobile to write this very post. Take a look at my sig for instructions on how to view WAP sites with your PC. Or google win-wap, or simply visit http://www.opera.com/ this browser is ok for wap. Maybe toddy can tell you more about wap on pc as i mostly use my phone :)

isnt it hard to type with phones? Unless its PDA phones or phones with huge keypads by they seems quite hard to operate... And it's rather expensive to surf using WAP for a long time... I'll try visit opera, hope I learn more about WAP and WML, and I don't have a rather powerful phones to open WAP pages fast enough...

well did you forget they have predictive text on most phones now. I can type extremly fast on my SYMBIAN NOKIA, as you can probably see from the length of many of my posts here. My wap site has been designed taking into account that you may not have a great phone. It will work on almost any phone even real old ones. If for any reason it don't then simply turn the images off and it will for sure.Orange offer unlimited access to wap for one pound a day, and if you search wap or web for more underground forums you MAY find tricks. Im paying a pound a day for it right now which i don't mind as for about 2.5 of 3 years i have managed to obtain it completly free lol :)