xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Computers What is your most favorite thing about them?

Hands down it would the access to the internet. WIthout the interent I don't think I could meet some people and stay in touch with friends and what not. I think we would have to depend on the old fashion friend networking thing. Meeting people at clubs, parties, etc. I'm not that socialable well I once wasn't so I don't think i would've had lots of friends or be able to keep ones i already have. The internet also has made me smarter in ways or more wiser. You can learn lots from the internet. Of course things like not talking to old looking perverts or whatever that want to e-undress you is bad, but things ike html, people problems presented on forums, etc. I just love the internet as a whole. Maybe not all aspects of it but yeah.

Looks like we all agree on the same thing here. The internet is the biggest thing that has ever happened to the computer. I mean it is like a Encyclopedia(Not what I like about it) It has games. And awesome sites. (Like This one) Xisto Rocks!

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

well I would choose word because if I had to write all my reports from school down, man I would be busy for hours more! Also the internet is something I wouldnt want to miss on my pc. So much information and communication abilities like msn! Communication tru internet saves so much money. Whoever in invented internet is a genius really!

My favourite thing about computers huh? Probably that you can put your whole life on them easily. First the interenet where you have countless websites and other such things you can browse. Then there is always being able to CREATE a website which is one of my hobbies <_<. Then last but not least has to be the games XD I love computer games especially MMORPGS

So I guess we all agree that the internet is the best thing ever to happen. ( It is the best thing since sliced bread! )