xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JpOlDeRmAn

Fieromania Fieromania.com

I don't know. I wouldn't trust this site I would go for one that looks a bit more proffesional. I mean this place has a nice appearance and has some sort of organization but it isn't the most business like of the bunch. I think it could look better graphic wise and I've seen a lot better Referall systems. It doesn't look like the greatest payout either.

Wait what are you supposed to do again? I didn't really understand your explanation? My opinion......Making money online. I would rather work off a chair. I mean working online :D Maybe as a part time job :P But I would never do it full time :)

Fieromania is NOT a 'Multi-Level Marketing site' or a 'Get Rich Scheme'! This is a Paid For Action site and the membership is completely free to join. No one is required to recruit or to sell anything in order to be paid!