xisto Community
klo91

Sports Forum

As you can tell, the trap forums have almost every topic under the sun. The only thing that is missing is a sports related forum. I'm sure that there are a lot of people out there who want to talk about tonights game, Barry Bonds on steroids, and about their Fantasy Football team. If you put up a sports forum, I'm sure it will be a big hit right away because there are very few pople who don't like sports. Thanks and please consider this.

There actually is a Sports forum here on Xisto. It is in the section called Life Talk. You may not have seen it because it is a sub forum. Here is a direct link... http://forums.xisto.com/topic/105-sports/ This doesn't count for post count though but I believe you still recieve hosting credits.

Sorry I got it mixed up. It counts as a post count but it does not count for hosting credits.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Please search the forum before making a topic :)

It counts as a post count but it does not count for hosting credits.

And anywhere that your post is counted, the hosting credit is also counted as well.
Topic closed.