xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashiezai

Do U Think Firefox Loads Pic Slower ? lets vote on this

Do u think Firefox loads pic slower ?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I find firefox loads slower period. starting up the browser is noticeably slower. back to the images, i can often see images that are half loaded and it takes a little bit for it to complete. In IE, the same page loads slightly faster... But then you guys are probably gonna argue that ... "the site you are talking about wasn't created using the 'proper standard'. Well, when most of the sites on the internet are optimized for IE, then too bad for Firefox. (Not getting into standards arguement here)..

hm I really thought IE is way slower than firefox. Though on the otherhand my IE gets nailed with spyware all the time, forcing it to run slower because it gets hijacked at times. So maybe it's not IE's fault, just the spyware. I still like firefox a whole lot better

i think firefox is slightly faster than IE at loading pics. but it's much faster since it shows the whole pic straight away but it's pixelated, and then after a while it becomes clearer.

I think IE is faster with the pics. Although firefox beats IE with rendering etc, I saw some stuff on the internet that it is actually 40 % at loading pictures then IE. Sad but true. I am sure they'll improve some day.

Last night I finally dled Firefox succesfully and found that it loaded images, even from this site, slower.

I think that FireFox loads pics/graphics based on your connection speed. Just like with any other browser. I've never noticed any graphics loading slower than they would have in IE and I like FireFox a lot more, so even if they did I would still use FireFox over IE simple because it's more secure and has more features available for it than IE. Later, -- J.