xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Teri Luketic

A Poem I've Written. . .for A Class . . . .and cant believe Im posting it somewhere other than a

Wandring Heart

Oh my ever wandring heart,

You've held strong through so much pain.

Soon the bandages will start,

To fall at my feet in the rain.

Could I ever forget him?

How I long to say that I could!

But fear not you heart so dim,

For we will dance where he once stood.

Okay, so the first half is actually written by Dickinson, but the second half is all mine. At the time, we had an assignment in my junior honor's english class to pick one of her poems and either turn it into our own, or write another verse. This particular one, was added onto by three different girls, all of which said they only liked it. They also knew what was going on with me and my life at the time, and told me that I should get a good grade on it since it was completely from the heart, not just trying to be frilly or anything. I don't think it's all that good. . .it's short and doesn't hvae all that much frill. All usual words. But apparently, my teacher thought it was A+ worthy :)

~Teddi~

Yes its short but its not what you have its how you use it and this poem proves it. Those four lines show determination, strength and positivness and showing that you will survive through anything that life throws at you.ITs really good and definately worthy of an A+ <_<

Yes its short but its not what you have its how you use it and this poem proves it. Those four lines show determination, strength and positivness and showing that you will survive through anything that life throws at you.
ITs really good and definately worthy of an A+ <_<

its exxelent,brilliant WOW!!!!!!! i like that

Speaking of short poems, here is one that you might find interesting. It does convey a lot of meaning though it is only composed of three words...Hired.Tired?Fired!Here is a short poem that I wrote more than a quarter century ago when I had nothing better to do...Lonely highway,Going my way,My thumb is out,Crap! I've got the gout!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! i have also made one poemA Poem I've Written. . .for A ClassLife is like a flute blowing different soundsLife is like a violine played on different backgroundsLife is like a guitarWere everybody ia rock star-reply by rutvi vadera

Are you looking to earn extra cash from home without selling or recruiting?A Poem I've Written. . .for A ClassWork at home starting today.Get paid for all completed work.No selling - No recruting - No calling or faxing.All work done online.Guaranteed payments for al completed work via paypal or alertpay.Minimum payout only $50For Register details visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ by SUBHRAJIT MANGUAL