xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
australian_soccer

Upload File Upto 1gb On Yousendit.com

hey guys...i wanted to inform that you can upload files upto 1GB on yousendit.com for free. so now you can upload your files on yousendit.com rather than rapidshare.de, which allows upto 100 mb. so now big files can be uploaded and downloaded easily in one piece.

wow thanks for posting that information , is it really free ? no hidden costs ? i wonder for how long they will keep files , i need to upload some very big files and i sure want them to be hosted for quite sometime , i sure will check it out

https://www.hightail.com/whyyousendit.php

I believe a download link of theirs is valid for 7 days, or up to 25 downloads, whichever one occurs first. It used to be 25 days, but now I see them giving 100 downloads per file. Perhaps the 100 downloads is only when you sign up for YouSendIt Lite? Anyway, you can upload files for free even when you haven't signed up yet :)

https://www.hightail.com/whyyousendit.php
I believe a download link of theirs is valid for 7 days, or up to 25 downloads, whichever one occurs first. It used to be 25 days, but now I see them giving 100 downloads per file. Perhaps the 100 downloads is only when you sign up for YouSendIt Lite? Anyway, you can upload files for free even when you haven't signed up yet :)

It is good that you can upload files even without signing up but 100 downloads is too less and then validity for 7 days is not good enough for uploading useful files.

Still prefer rapidshare.de because they don't have limits for files as long as someone downloads them in 30 days time, but in yousendit.com, 25 or 100 download isn't enough for some files i and others share, they can reach thousands of downloads, so even 100 downloads or 25 days sucks big time.Thanks, but no thanks.

rapidshare and yousendit are good ,but i dont like their system,they delete files after a month or so.I also found one site that is megaupload.com ,they are also good for file sharing,their website design is also cool,every site has same problem that is validity.They delete your file in one month or 1 week.Anyways thanks for sharing.