xisto Community
Ao)K-General

Chuck Norris Is he really as powerful as we think he is?

I have no idea what you said. 2 nights ago me and my dad watched the ending of Rambo 3. Than changed to watching the last hour of The Last Samurai. Than after that was over, Commando came on. AMC for The Last Samurai and Commando. Dunno 'bout Rambo 3. But those are some good shows. Though I prefer Anime shows for sword fights like in The Last Samurai. Anime is better because they jump really high and are a lot stronger and don't wear that stupid looking armor. And I would also wanna see who is better in Archery. The people in The Last Samurai or the Elves in Lord of the Rings like in The Two Towers. Or Kogome (I think that's how you spell it) from Inyuyasha lol.

I think a lot of people make fun of Norris because of the roles he plays in movies or shows. He always seems to act like the macho macho man...maybe that's just the way the Producers want it...then again, I wonder if that's just the way he is. Chuck Norris did some training under Bruce Lee so maybe he'd be a good fighter in a real life bout...but than again, to be trained by Lee may not necessarily mean anything...

lol. I really think he would be a great fighter in real life. A lot of people who do those things in the movies most likely know them in real life and that's why they got the part. But that's just me. Though I think he would be a great body guard for anyone. Him and Arnold and all those other strong popular and buff movie stars. If they were younger though. Arnold is going into his 60's if he's not there yet. But you know he's gotta be strong because of how much he works out. And Chuck Norris is intelligent (I would hope so), than theres Sylvester who was in the Rocky movies. He should know boxing and if he doesn't than I don't know what to do with him. lol.

lol. No you wouldn't. But you would see Chuck nail some one hard with his famous round house kick. And Arnold throwing someone at something else (ex: ground, wall, etc...). Or even throwing a phone booth with his enemie in it. The whole phone booth. And Sylvester nailing someone hard.

The reason why he is famous is because people laugh when they see him. All you have to do is be like Chuck Norris and make one movie and if you look like an idiot then you'll be like Chuck

Of course he?s a good fighter and he can kicks our asses, but he is hilarious. You don?t have jokes (or not so many) about other strong guys that make movies. His appearances on tv commercials were also ridiculous (I?m not american so I?m not sure if he still do these things). But at least it seems that he has some sense of humour.

My friends know my favorite Chuck Norris quote whenever he starts getting talked about: "Chuck Norris and Martha Stewart had a contest to see who could be the most womanly homemaker, Chuck Norris won by infinity minus 1" :) Norris was just another trainee of Bruce Lee. Lee was the real deal, he actually didn't fake the hits like Norris has gotten away with doing. Hakeem Abdul Jabar was probably the better pupil of Lee's anyway, and probably had a nastier kick too. Just check out Lee's last movie, they had to slow down the fight between him and Jabar because their moves were so fast the camera couldn't follow them. And Jabar just kicked a punching bag before fighting Lee so hard that it split open and all the sand started flowing out. Lee was the real deal, Norris is just a shadow of who Lee was.

eh.. i hate Chuck Norris... in every movie he comes out in he always gets everything his way and he is always the nice guy, which i think its stupid lolz.. i remember my friend telling me this joke about him and it goes..did you know chuck norris's tears cure cancer??? "nope"too bad that b*tch doesnt cry..

As i said, hes a movie star....that so called round house kicks are all stunts, on top of that karate wouldnt be any problem for me for that fact that i already know it and many more fighting styles. Also, im not sure if anyone has seen him latly but his age is catching up and soon hes gonna be getting old. Why do you all think he has retired? :)

No, his roundhouse kicks are not stunts I'm afraid. They have stunt doubles to take the hits, but he really does do them himself.. Chuck Norris held the middle-weight kick-boxing champion title for many years. No offense, but I'm pretty sure he could take you.

As with the Chuck Norris jokes, yeah, they're getting old. There's no denying Chuck Norris was badass, but the "Chuck Norris Facts" are no longer funny. Even the original creator of the facts has openly acknowledged his displeasement with the fad.