xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aka-2

How To Increase Google Adsense Ctr Simple tips on colors and ad placement can increase CTR.

Hello,

Thanks you, pretty useful information here. I didn't knew many of those yet. Furthermore, I believe that many peoples didn't neither, so that contributes to everyone!

Really very fine tips, but till now my site is not accepting by google. I don't know why.

moonheart, maybe you should check if your website is having a proper site content and also, you should have at least some visitors. To continue, read the TOS before to see if u respect all the single rules!

Good luck,

Tim.

great info thanks mate! :P

Discover how to make money with Adsense - Free eBook DownloadHow To Increase Google Adsense CtrThis Free Report "Adsense Profits Exposed" (Valued At $27) Details How To Make Money From Your Niche Websites Using AdsenseFind out the simple steps to creating any niche website you like, and as many as you want, each one bringing you cash using the power of Adsense.Here you have just a few things you'll discover inside:- The ins and outs of Adsense and how to start using it to your advantage- What a niche website is in layman's terms- Step-by-step instructions on signing up for an Adsense account- How to develop and design a niche Adsense website - follow this simple guide to get the highest click-throughs- How to insert Adsense ads onto your webpage. You'll be able to add different types of ad formats.- Exactly what content you will need for your niche Adsense website. Content is king but knowing what to write can be confusing- and many more...The eBook costs $27, but you cand Download it for FREE Here:http://ww38.ultimareviews.com/adsenseprofitsexposed/
But hurry, tyou can only get it for FREE for a limited period of time.Click The Link Below To Download it For FREE NOW!http://ww38.ultimareviews.com/adsenseprofitsexposed/
-reply by darkblue

I really want start with gooogle adsense someone dont like google adsense they telling that they taking from google only few dollars.I wondering if someone using google adsense please contact me and if you have a chanse to take a photo of your check and then send me as a private message. Bye

Changing the position of the ad. and size of banner. This will make feeling ofa possible updation of the site for a frequent visitor. I think banners with no-borders is slightly better in ctr.