xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tezza

Pro Evo Or Fifa?

Yes Pro Evolution is another game very similar to fifa although they dont have the rights to use the real names for the players. That is one of the reasons why I prefer Fifa.

i prefer pro evobetter game playsolid master leagethey trying there best to bring a best looking soccer gamei play it every day on both xbox and ps2 ( japanese version cald winning eleven )

I have played both games and I can safely say that Pro Evolution is much better than FIFA in every aspect. Graphics wise, I find Pro Evolution more realistic than FIFA and on top of that it does not take a high processing computer to play it, whereas for FIFA the graphics requirement are slightly higher but it still does not beat Pro Evolution. On the gaming aspect, based on my experience with FIFA, there is always a pattern whereby you can score against the computer or vice versa, a 'cheat' if you will, this similar pattern does not make the game fun to play as there is no challenge for yourself against the computer, just that you are always going to make use of the 'cheat' to score past the computer 10-20 goals. I do not know about the current FIFA series, I stopped at FIFA 2003, before I moved on to Pro Evolution. Pro Evolution is so realistic and even the computer really provides a huge challenge for you. For e.g. in Pro Evolution where you execute tricks, it really has to be at the right moment or you would fail. While for FIFA, once you execute it, 75% you are sure to succeed. Also in terms of football, Pro Evolution provides a more realistic simulation of the actual game, the passes, tackles, dribbling and also even the game play. In conclusion, I would never touch another EA Sports FIFA. My alliance is with KONAMI and Pro Evolution

Pro Evolution is a good work on football. They have used 100.000 triangles for a man and realize his movements. So you can see more realistic images. And can say easily Pro is the last point about soccer games.

Well, Pro Evolution Soccer is the western version of Winning Eleven. For Me Winning Eleven(Pro Evo) is much much better than FIFA. The movement so realistic. And the latest version, Winning Eleven 9 (Pro Evo 5) have much improvement in gameplay.If you love soccer then you "must" have Winning Eleven 8(Pro Evo 5) :D

The only reason I can see anyone preferring FIFA over Pro Evolution is the licensing. I remember when Pro Evo used to have to use totally generic teams because of lack of licenses. To be honest though, the latest versions have been getting much better and are much more comprehensive in terms of player names/teams and leagues. Pro Evo has much better gameplay and control, FIFA has always been rather arcade-like, which is fine, but you really do want some sort of realism in your games. (Although I remember the kind of funky tricks you used to be able to pull off in the older versions. Funny, and fun, nonetheless)

Pro Evolution is the best game ever! FIFA 2007 is a copy of Pro Evolution and ISS Pro games. I think that the positives things for FIFA are things like "real names" for teams and players, better stadiums, more leagues... but the gameplay it's not very good.Pro Evolution Soccer Always!!! hehe

What do you think is better. Pro Evo or Fifa? I have always preferred Fifa

for me,pro evo is better...
i like pro evo controling system...
sumtime i play fifa....

I've been playing FIFA for years, 'cause it was the first football game to introduce virtual stadium and all, and always was a fan of FIFA. Now it is really time to say a few things since I've started to play PES... FIFA became a very poor game. It is obvious that the creators of FIFA are trying to make a football game that will cover majority of the market but in doing so they actually made a big mistake. Game play is artificial, unreasonable and annoying. PES is way much better than FIFA, more enjoyable(maybe harder) and reasonable... and if anyone asks which game to buy my money is on PES. Great job!

What do you think is better. Pro Evo or Fifa? I have always preferred Fifa

Well I would say that Pro Evolution Soccer is the best football game on the Playstation2 because it's easy to control and you actually feel it's kinda real! But on the computer Fifa is the best football game for sure. The graphics are great and the whole platform is really amazing... well actually Football games are really good when you know how to play them properly. So I always wait for the latest releases of Pro Evolution Soccer and Fifa on the pc as well.