xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OmegaLord

Rockman Exe 6(also Known As Megaman Battle Network 6)

I got tired of the series after Battle Network 3. Really, they make little to no changes in each game, and, unlike the Mega Man series (the action games) they just plain aren't that terribly fun after playing them for a while.Other RPGs are far, far better on the GBA/DS.

The Megaman Battle Network series were great. I started on the second game and never stopped since. They really killed four and five though...The third game was the in my opinion.It was sad when I saw that Capcom decided to end the battle network series at the sixth game. The good thing is, a group of fans decided to continue the series in a fan made game that seems really promising too. :)

I have to agree with Icelight on this. There are just so many damn Battlenetwork games, of which offer almost no improvement over the previous ones. Originally it was fun, but I do believe Capcom is pushing it if they expect gamers to follow through a series which contains so much repetition. Hopefully the next Megaman series will offer something more in variety...

Megaman battle networkRockman Exe 6(also Known As Megaman Battle Network 6)

I started with number three, witch was the best one of them all, if they made one with 3's graphics and number 6's link navis, it would be the best one ever. But like Ice and Cool said, they just squeezed the idea until it was dry.  

-reply by Steven