xisto Community
BooZker

2 Accounts? Maybe... please?

I know your not supposed to have 2 and i don't, but i really want one. Is there anyway i can do that? What if i were to have someone else sign up, but then i were to take over after they signed up? Can i give some credits? I just want to have my own site and right now your hosting my http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ site which is Me, Jake, and Oliver's site, but i do the editing and stuff. The only thing they do for the site is make the movies and i even help with that. I want my site, which will be boozkersplace.com, all to myself. Is there anyway at all?

You can not have two hosting accounts on Xisto. What you can do however, is take advantage of the hosting on Xisto.com They offer the same hosting, only under a different name. It's runned by the same company.You could also use Xisto.net , I "think" they let you use more than account. Not sure about that though.

Edited by Gyad (see edit history)

When you say you want your own site, you don't necessarily have to have a separate hosting account to use a .com domain. For example, on my hosting area I am currently hosting quite a bit for me, with my blog accessible via http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. The domain of http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ also goes to my hosting account, but directly to a subdomain (here), so people visiting have no way to access the rest of my site if they type in the domain name, and it appears as a totally separate entity, although hosted under my account. If all you want is your own .com domain and you have enough space you can just use a subdomain on the same hosting. You can even set up separate FTP accounts, mail accounts etc.

If you are desparate for an entirely separate hosting account then unfortunately Trap 17 does not allow users more than 1 account. As Gyad has said, Xisto.Net is a possibility, but it is ad supported and not as feature-packed as the hosting from Xisto.Com. Other choice? Buy hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting another sister site of Xisto.

You can not have two hosting accounts at Xisto.Another thing that I want to ask is can i host 2 domain .com on one hosting account?

Yes you can host multiple domains to one account. All you have to do is point them to the nameservers.

As for multiple accounts, that has been answered. If you want a second one try Xisto.

Well i want another domain name. I don't want to connect it with ojproductions.net. I use boozker.ojproductions.net now for testing, but i want it to be boozkersplace.com with 150MBs of space and 5 GBs of bandwidth. OK that's fine i find another host like astra host... wait isn't that paid hosting?

Well i want another domain name. I don't want to connect it with ojproductions.net. I use boozker.ojproductions.net now for testing, but i want it to be boozkersplace.com with 150MBs of space and 5 GBs of bandwidth. OK that's fine i find another host like astra host... wait isn't that paid hosting?

Xisto is the same as Xisto but they go more into detail on their posts and has a higher quality of posts. Xisto - Web Hosting is paid hosting which you can get for as cheap as $10 a year.

Please see my post under "Support and Feedback" about something similar to this topic.Apparently you cannot have 2 accounts under the same IP address.I have an account here and on Xisto. They are the same services.Try Xisto and Xisto.NET.

Yah i signed up with Xisto, but it's kinda a pain to post in both forums haha. I wish i could give my other account like 50 credits. I have almost 100 points.