xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gpinvest

Can I Post Again For Admin Aprove After My Host Danied?

Hello support. Yesteday my host not aproved cause many of my post is small with litle contribuation, admin said. But today i start more profissional posts with great articles and with more compose words. I need only fee plan host 1.Can I post again for admin aprove after my host danied?

Yes if you feel that you have improved on whatever you needed to improve on you can apply again for free hosting. Just make sure that even if you are accepted you need to keep up the habits of posting lenghty posts that contribute to the topic at hand.

If your idea of professional posts with great articles mean to copy another's article and paste to our forum, you have not understood our forum rules nor care about Xisto forum integrety.Until you improve your posting habits, you will not be hosting with Xisto. If you cannot contribute to our forum now, what will happen when you are hosted and start to run out of your hosting credits? Xisto forum does not need any spam posts out of desperation.Topic is closed.