xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

Why Be Shy Advise for people tha are shy

Well, so this all has happened in life the past two months...I used to be very shy before, now I am too... :) But now it affects me less.Okay so I had this friend and he used to chat with a girl who used to come for his extra classes, well he wasn't like me and he was a big time flirt so he was not having any problem. So I started going with him to his extra classes as my mom anyways wanted to shift my batch and I was more than happy to be for more than 7 hours a day with my best friend, 5 in school and 2 in extra classes.So nowadays I only used to give a look to that same girl and I never used to talk but I used to wait aside when they both used to speak to each other and so nothing else.Then I found out that as half of the girls in last years batch were from her school they tease a girl in their school by my name and so everyone knows me by my name in her school and yeah we hardly have co-ed schools here so there are seperate schools for girls and boys, and our school is considered to have the most goodlooking and cool guys... So like then I joined Orkut, yes it actually helped me ENLARGE my social circle... So this girl was on my friends list and I just mailed her to stop teasing that girl as we never even spoke last year. Then the next day she sent me an friend invitation as she had heard many strange things about me from my friend and the teachers in my extra classes.Okay so then we started to chat on Yahoo and we somehow became very good friend in like 3 weeks and we even started sharing secrets but we hadn't yet actually met in real life. So this one day we got the chance to meet each other and so we did but we just exchanged some song cds and I didn't actually speak to her but she responded well and I was very happy as I had NEVER EVER spoken to a girl and I thought that I would stammer hundred times but I didn't as I knew her well.So okay the main thing that helped me was me being a different type of a geek, I am good at computers, I know alot about space, animals, all kinds of technology, enegry, day to day life, and I have my own philosophy too which many in my country don't have as they always try to impersonate bloody ****** bollywood stars here! :P But I sucked at studies as I had this problem, if anyone forced something on me I sucked but if I stumbled on something, I would definately rock in it.So on Orkut I made good friendship with her and even wrote her a testimonial and also scraped her alot, then somehow through this community I created Don Bosco v/s St Annes (our two schools, db is mine and sa is heres) I made a lot of friends in her school, and one was there in last years batch so she knew me a little even though I never used to speak, I used to definitely be heard and my actions spoke alot about me, even though I was not like what my actions used to portray but I was happy that I get some attention.Then I started making people aware of who I am, a rocker, good at computers, and started speaking out my thoughts to people and they all first thought that I am some great guy and then I started to show off my talents although the ones I have are only half of the real ones so people started respecting me, not only girls but buys from my school.Then I got my bass guitar and so y'know I got a little more reputation. Although I haven't met anyone of them, we all stay nearby and they all are in one tutorials where 50% of my school boys go so we are in touch offline and we are all from nearby schools but we are all in SSC and we hardly get time to go out so I think maybe in Diwali vacations I will meet up many of them.Sometimes they call me GreyCell, ComputerGuy or something weird but yeah all I did was envieled myself and showed people who I really was as I am not shy at all on the net.I am still shy but now does it affect me much, and so I believe that the idol thing might work for many guys but I have seen people overdo what others do and land in getting a bad name for themselves.And then with some girls, they introduced me to some more girls and now I have many girls as my friends, though I am interested in none but this has helped me alot.I have started feeling good for being what I am now and not just dream to be someone else like I always did before, now it has not only removed my shyness but helped me in respecting myself the way I am.Hope this would help out some people out there and this all happend in like 2 months and yeah if some goodlooking guys out there try this you might get a girl in like 2 months as I think I am pretty slow even now.

Hey hey hey! I need help now. I took that first step and asked a girl out on a date, just to get to know each other. I sent her an email on tuesday and got a response today. Then we started to talk on AIM. It was the worst thing ever! I don't know what the hell I was saying. It was just terrible. She thinks I am a quiet kid (cuz I asked) so now when we do go on our date, who the hell do I prove that I am not the same quiet kid in school and get myself out of the ditch I dug myself into?-reply by Matt

How to do it

Why Be Shy

I have the same problem like ''Ao)K-General'' I can't ask a girl to go out with me face to face I can do that just by sending sms or whit chating but not in person. It's easy to write sms message to a girl or to chat with her on the internet but when I meet with her in person I can't say to her what I want to say and I don't know why is that so and I'm always rejected. :(

-question by Dine