xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tezza

Hi All

Hi all im Tezza.I came across the site from google. Great stuff here. In my spare time I train in martial arts and also enjoy making websites for hobby purposes. I enjoy Macromedia flash. I am still learning how to use all of the functions as it is such complex package.I look forward to posting on here regularly

Hello tezza and welcome to Xisto. I am sure you will find that there is many things you can do around here and you hopefully will meet many new friends. Maybe you could even write some tutorials to help others to learn flash. I have always been interested but couldn't find out how to run a file really. Sort of confusing but I gave up and moved on to my new hobby of Computer Programming. Just remember that before you post you understand the rules. Click on the link to the Xisto ReadMe in my signature if you haven't looked at it already.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Hi Tezza, Welcome to the Xisto Family.I am too intrested in Martial Arts. I'll be Joining Shaolin Kung Fu soon.Ok here in Xisto you can get professional web hosting when you get enough hosting credits. My best wishes for you to get it quickly.I want you to always remember never to spam here. Post contents that are Informative and contribute to this forumIf you've any problems post it here you'll definitly get a solution from our members.Enjoy Happy Trapping.

Thanks I will do. What kind of stuff would you like to see about martial arts?Do you think there are enough members interested members on here to talk about martial arts without boring everyone?