xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Volodymyr

Free Web Templates And Great Resource.

These are some pretty cool templates. Is this your website? If so I like the templates you made. A lot of them have cool colors and a unique style. I probably wouldn't take the mechanical route myself and the digital look a lot like mechanical as well so I would probably stick with corporate. By the way for future reference post web sites like these in the Internet section.

I appreciate your contribution in the forum and thanks for providing such nice link, however there are certain things which need to be followed and they are RULES. Please make sure that in future providing a link will not help, you'll need to contribute with some words.And pleno as far this site is concerned, it is not site by one person, I'd used this site around 5-6 years back, when I was new to the internet.As far this website is concerned, it provides some really cool templates, buttons and other stuff and any webmaster will certainly find great inspiration from this website. However, they are good for those extra graphics rich websites only, a clean neat website lover will find things less interesting over there.

Isnt this more like advertising because this guy has like 1 post and that too this one. I dont know but i think mods should look into this. I appreciate your contribution in the forum and thanks for providing such nice link, however there are certain things which need to be followed and they are RULES. Please make sure that in future providing a link will not help, you'll need to contribute with some words.And pleno as far this site is concerned, it is not site by one person, I'd used this site around 5-6 years back, when I was new to the internet.As far this website is concerned, it provides some really cool templates, buttons and other stuff and any webmaster will certainly find great inspiration from this website. However, they are good for those extra graphics rich websites only, a clean neat website lover will find things less interesting over there.

Edited by zak92 (see edit history)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title, moved from technology

Thanks for the link. Have bookmarked it and will check this when I am into building a new website.
Also, If you are looking for more web templates, check out the below link....

http://www.oswd.org/

All the web-templates are free here and are very good. i have used them for some of my websites and have also recommended to many of my friends.
Its like a virus and many of my friends are using it now and are like very satisfied.

They have templates for every business you know and can be catered to your business with very less change.
All the templates follow w3c standards and are of high quality when it comes to documentation and standards.

If you have already used them...let me know if you like them. I am also in the process of creating some templates and contributing and would like to get some feedback from users and create templates accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

I stumbled across this blog post , free template browsers may enjoy this;
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I certainly found it useful ^___^