xisto Community
midnitesun

Blogging Sites Going To Be Banned In India ?

hmmm i dont think alqueda or terrorist are so dumb. may be the indian government. with the mobile industry booming and the internet proxy sites availble there is alwasy a way to communicate. be this or that. Its only unless the govt monitors with tougher cyber laws and guards it hardly useless to stop them.

but i dont think people like al qaeda or their affiliates will be using internet to communicate within themselves because they are intelligent and they know every conversation whether in codes or not can be traced back to them

I dont think that is neccesarily true.
Im sure you remember the massive airline scare aftter those plans to blow up the planes were found on the internet.

And if youthink about it, there are millions of sites out there, there is not a great risk, that if you save an encrypted file to the internet, that it will be found, and un encrypted.

so i think it is possible that such organisations could be using the internet.

But i dont think banning will have much effect, as they will find another way, of comunicating over the internet, if they are really that determained to use the internet.