xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcusthacker

Enticecash.com ^_^ Make Money from chatting

well you wanan make money online hey well this is how i make my bills spending money and support my son and wife. Laugh if you want but i sell adult memberships online i would like to entroduce you to enticecash.com they pay out dailiey on a atmcard or direct deposit weekly they are , the only company that i know that pays out like they should in this bizz. they give you 30 a sale for your first 5 sales 35 a sale from 5 to 50 sales
and 40 a sale from then on out . and thats not including the awasome bonus's and monthly prizes they have for there affiliates. if this is something that your interested in you should really check it out i know it seems sleezy but it pays on a good weekend i make around 800-900$ i highly recomend Enticecash.com if you want there is a who you were refered by spot on there you dont have to but if you wouldent mind tell em i refered you.

EnticeCash<---click it and you will be taken to the site hope you do as good with this as i have and many others.

May the wind allways be on your back,
Marcus Thacker

It's really not necessary to sign off in your posts, aside from trying to lard out your posting credit count. I know I'm not supposed to be backseat modding, but whatever. They require a social security number. I saw that immediately and thought to myself "Hell, no". I'm very suspicious of this, as should other people.

Edited by Kioku (see edit history)

They need a SS# because you are an actual employee!!! You are a 1099. you make money and it is a real job. all jobs you have ever worked for have required you SSN they arent a scam and have been in biz for years...excellent company to work for..-justin

My 2cents worth

Enticecash.com ^_^

Someone just sent me their link. Sorry but a red flag went up immediately, no info just a request to sign up and pay $50.

Also the original post here reads more like an paid infomercial, testimonial.

I have more questions.

-Angel

Well I agree with all these guys, it's just a job. You sell something right? Well... You're just a salesmen then! Of course if it works for you that's great, just working from out your own home and it doesn't even matter what school you did for how long :)Greetzz

enticecash feedbackEnticecash.com ^_^

I have been working for enticecash on and off for the past couple years, although the payments have always been on time, they don't always pay you for al the sales you make. One of the stipulations is if the person that your are selling was a member of the imlive site previously they don't pay you for the sale. It usually amounts to 20-30% percent of my weekly sales, they do not provide u with any type of proof. They have a counter that is suppose to update your sale chart within 20 minutes of making the sale, but it doesnt always work that way. If the sale doesn't show within 20 minutes your are required to provide the ID from the sale in a lookup they have, is sais that " Lookups normally take between 1-5 business days to process" But I have never had them give me answer in the time frame its usually 2 weeks. They provide you with a date when the person supposedly signed up, ive had them date back 3 yrs. Just a heads up for anyone getting involved with this company I have my suspicions weather or not this is accurate. If u do get involved with enticecash be prepared to not get paid for 20-30% of the sales you make.

-reply by unknown dj

enticecash feedbackEnticecash.com ^_^<p>I have been working for enticecash on and off for the past couple years, although the payments have always been on time, they don't always pay you for al the sales you make. One of the stipulations is if the person that your are selling was a member of the imlive site previously they don't pay you for the sale. It usually amounts to 20-30% percent of my weekly sales, they do not provide u with any type of proof. They have a counter that is suppose to update your sale chart within 20 minutes of making the sale, but it doesnt always work that way. If the sale doesn't show within 20 minutes your are required to provide the ID from the sale in a lookup they have, is sais that " Lookups normally take between 1-5 business days to process" But I have never had them give me answer in the time frame its usually 2 weeks. They provide you with a date when the person supposedly signed up, ive had them date back 3 yrs. Just a heads up for anyone getting involved with this company I have my suspicions weather or not this is accurate. If u do get involved with enticecash be prepared to not get paid for 20-30% of the sales you make.</p>-reply by unknown dj

I HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH ENTICE CASH 4 SALES IN A DAY AND THEY ONLY PAID ME FOR 1, THEY SKIM YOUR SALES! I BOUGHT A PREPAID CARD AS WELL AND DID A TEST SALE AND IT DIDNT SHOW EITHER, SOME BS ABOUT THE PERSON BEING A MEMBER IN 2009, HOW CAN THAT BE WHEN THE CARD I BOUGHT WAS ONLY ACTIVATED THAT DAY?