xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gpinvest

Please Anybody Know, How I Can Conect A Original Psx Control To My Pc?

You will want something like this: SmartJoy Dual. It allows you to connect 2 PSX, PS1 or PS2 controllers into the USB port of your PC and all the buttons, analogue sticks and even the vibration works perfectly (supposedly). I have never tried this product, but the reviews seem to put it in high regard.

man, you will need an PSX USB adapter, just itand use the USB because the LPT1 port don't support the vibration functionand the USB adapters have 2 inputs, and work in ps2 controlers too o/

There are guides on google, that allow you to solder a usb connector onto the controller, but this will void the warranty, and also you would only do this if you know something about electronics. Or you could go with the easier alternative and get an adapter that you plug in and it goes into a USB port, many of these exist around the internet shops for nearly every console. Also you could think of going out and buying a PC controller, as many, if not most, say 70% are a design of the PSX/PS2 controller. These PC controllers have the same amount of button and sometimes more. These are probably around the same price as an adapter so you have a tough choice now, whether you want a controller or adapter.