xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Help! Not Able To Access The Entire Trap.com Including my account

A few minutes from posting this I was not able to access the Xisto.com or Xisto.com/forums and not even my account [ livi.trap17.com]. But now I am able to access them. I wonder what made them inaccessible for a few minutes. Could someone make it clear what made this site inaccessible.

Well maybe the servers went down for just a moment. It has happened to me before and it really isn't a big deal. As long as it came back up. It doesn't happen too often so you shouldn't have to worry about this happening again. Normally every hour the servers clear out the forums of users that are inactive and maybe something else occurred.

You need to be more specific when posting these problems. What was the problem? Was there a mysql error? Most of the time it's a mysql error saying that it can't connect to the database. You need to let us know specifically what the problem was as it may have been a common problem everyone probably experienced.