xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panzer

Favourite Band

I know theres been threads on favourite songs etc so im going to start one on favourite bands! (Sorry if theres already a thread about it, i used search!)My Number1 favourite band has to be the Red Hot Chili Peppers, theyve been making music for over 25 years, Antony Kiedis(Singer) and Michael Balzary/Flea (Bass) are the only 2 founding members to remain in the band. They started making funk/ rock hits such as true men dont kill coyotes and backwoods, then they have done some famous ones like Under The Bridge, Give It Away, a remake of Stevie Wonder's higher ground.Most commonly now known for Californication, By The Way and their new album Stadium Arcadium. I think they are underatted and most people dont know how long theyve been making music, basically if they hear one song they hate of theirs, they just dislike the Chili Peppers which is sad.Their albums are very good for money, most of them have over 15 songs, which is rare now a days and their new Stadium Arcadium has a double CD! If you want to buy some albums i recommendMothers MilkBlood Sugar Sex MagikCalifornacationAlso What Hits!? if you want to listen to some of their music between 1980-1990. Im pretty sure theyre going to do a promotional world tour for Stadium Arcadium and i urge you to go and see it.Some quick facts!Theyre the only band to have 3 sold out shows at Hyde Park (London)Theyre based around California (Hollywood)

Meh, I like lots of bands from lots of music genre's, lol. I'm not sure if I can narrow it down to one band but I do have quite a few that I really like. I'd probaly would have to say Marlyn Manson, mainly becuase he has a lot of good songs. Meh, but then again I know lots of artists with good songs. lol, anyways I like Marlyn Manson best for most songs wise.

It would be quite difficult to select between Nirvana and System of a Down, but if I had to, I'd say System of a Down would be my favorite band.

I like Linkin Park and Nirvana as well. Linkin park is nice to listen to on an afternoon and all. Nirvana is sorta like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, pity Kurt Cobain died and all...

I used to listen to Green Day ( <_< ). But my friend told me about Papa Roach and now they are my favorite band. Under them I would have to say Linkin Park and Disturbed.

I don't have a favourite... but I love Dashboard Confessional, everything about them reminds me of life.. well that's just how I feel right now. hehe... there's too many great bands out there, known and unknown to mention as a favourite to me. :)

My favourite band is James. I was delighted to hear they got back together in January since quitting in December 2001. They are the best live act I've ever seen, just fantastic to watch. So far I've seen them 3 time this year with one more coming next month, brilliant.Whooooooooooooo Are youuuuuu.

I have 2..International: The Beatles. The band that opened a new door to rock and roll music (rock music, if you may).Local: Asin (filipino for Salt). the band that started ROOT ROCK ..I've made this word myself not knowing what to call the band's genre..hahaha.. well, they call themselves the band that started root music in the philippines. It's a music that goes down to the roots of your ethnicity. The use of native instruments and lyrics for day to day life, that's root music (I guess.)..Since they mix it with western instruments (electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass and drumkit), it becomes a mixture of root and rock and roll. so Root Rock.. hahah..

I'd have to say Blur. One of the greatest English bands of all time. Not too keen on some of their latest music (Pretty deep and sinister) but the early and mid-life are the best songs I know. Second favourite band would have to be Led Zeppelin; Stairway to heaven is probably my third favourite song. :D

My favorite band is Dispatch. They are a great indie band with a bunch of different sounding songs. They broke up a few years back but played a charity concert in New York for Zimbabwe just a couple of days ago. Too bad I live on the other side of the country :D

ok, well my fvorite band would be dir en greyfor those of you who don't know,dir en grey is a japanese punk rock band that rox!i have about 17 of their songs,but am getting boredbecause it's mostly yelling and stuff.i'm getting into uver world nowthat's another japanese band butthey play not just rock but tech and stuff like that