xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Voidless_Shadows

Global Warming Not exactly a what is, but a rant about it. :( it makes me sad

what gets me with this whole global warming stroy is that everyone has something to say about it . "everyone must stop using cars""people use to much fossil fuels"and bla bla bla and these oaks just carry on saying how everyone should do this or that but how they should cahnge before it is too late. But only a small percentage of these people acutally practice what they preach. the rest of them especially people in goverment will carry on have a whole big thing and then they go and then they will jump into their fancy sports car that uses some obsurd amount of fuel or they jump into their own jet with one other person yet they carrying on about everything everyone else must do to help global warming, but they don't even make a effort to do anything. This rally gets to me not just for this issue but everything where the people who are preaching whatever will be the last person to acutally practice what they are telling everyone else to do !!!

global warming

Global Warming

Thanks for you're point I'm worried about global warming too most of us will never see snow in about 30 years time and scientists have proven that if we don't change our habits soon our children will never see a polar bear again.

-redfacedgirl