xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mavrik

Need4speed Underground...

I was just curious to see if anyone has ever beat Underground yet, I am currently on race 103 of 111 and have found it considerably hard ever since I got close to the 100th race, even on the easy setting... but I am determined to beat the game and gonna keep on trying until I do...I know that Need4Speed Underground 2 is coming out soon as well, and if it is anything like the first one, it shall be an amazing game as well... Just curious to see all your thoughts...

That was such a long time ago !!!and was the only game I had on my laptop to play anywhere!!!And the new NFS is all about backstreet racing and Fast&Furious stuff.I played its demo on PS2 , you should drive in the city and find opponents , ...What is the release date?

I am currently on race ~ 15 of 111. heheI got to go to university. and has not any time to play it. But This underground version i like very much. If has any free time I got to drive it again. :) Let see I has use trainning (Unlimit Nitro) O_O It is so fun.but i think i will play with no code or trainning is better.It is more chalenge. :D

I looked about the 2nd one and it looks great but I havent heard from anyone if they like it. It looks really cool with all the customizible parts you can add or modify including graphics along with hydralics which I love so mush. I just wondered it anyone has any problems with it.

yea that game looks really tight. If you have play that game the name is like Syndicate Racing or sumthing. It looks exaclty like the graphics of that game. The only thing bad about needforspeed 1 was that you couldnt mod the car enough. In the second one at least im pretty sure that you can mod and change the speed and parts in your cars. Looks pretty good,

Yeah i go with ORION the graphics are the sickest i have every seen ( just saw the game on the Television) and it was awesome and right after i saw that i said to my friende RED NOVA thaT, that game was f'ing awsome looking and i wanted to get it but i can't because my ps2 is so old and i can't play any new games on it because the ps2 loading thing wont start at the very beaging of loading so i get screwed on every new game coming out or already out. So im pissed but i may get a new ps2 but not the new one to small for me. But on Underground 2 can u custom your call like every thing, Because that would be sick...THE GAME LOOOKS SICK

NeedFor Speed UnderGround 2 Does look awsome .. the comercial is sick nasty .. the guy says that he saw a celica go by so he jumped out of the car and got in.. how hot is that. IF you can do that that would be sick i mean its almost like gta then if you think about that.. . But that would so todaly own the gameing world if you can get out and get other cars in NFSU2 that is so hot.!!!! but thats my take on that,

nope but very nearly. I don't know i thought it was quite easy all the way through until the very last bit. I had 4 races left before i stopped as i couldn't get pass it. My mates tried too and we spent hours without any success. maybe we need something to slow the computer down to help! anyone else beat it yet?

I have NFSU2 I played it when it came out and I was ranked first in circuit mode for the first 2 or 3 months. Then I never played it again... My favorite car was the celica because thats what I have in real life.

I am currently on race ~ 15 of 111. heheI got to go to university. and has not any time to play it. But This underground version i like very much. If has any free time I got to drive it again. Let see I has use trainning (Unlimit Nitro) O_O It is so fun.but i think i will play with no code or trainning is better.It is more chalenge

Need for Speed Underground 1 was pretty awesome. I played that a lot. But, Need For Speed Underground 2 just isn't the same. They tried to add too much and it junked the game up. I dunno, but I just think the second one wasn't very good.

Yes needforspeed it is a good but every version is the same you always has one issue.Ride win money make a great car , go racing win money update you car blsabla , that is always the samething so i don't play it much. :P

I was on the race 107 before my pc got reformated. The game is really good and graphics are amazing, but sometimes there are some places where you can stuck for a while and therefore loose any interest.