xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

New Sotw Tab

Posted Image

Truefusion design the new tab and I thought I keep it up a notch and animate the bad boy and thus you have the new SOTW Tab.

Again Thanks TrueFusion for the Newest Design.

Nice SOTW tab.. I like the animation and the design of it.. I would like to have one in my count to :D :D..

Would you like to have SOTW banner section under Xisto Banners link? You can submit SOTW banners and it will be stored under Xisto's server and it will be displayed neatly under one page.

217522[/snapback]

Will that space fit anymore links? :D

Seriously though, that sounds like a good idea. Hosting on Xisto server will increase uptime in case those image hosting sites go down for any reason.

Posted Image

thought it was time to give the tab a new look gfx crew members go ahead and download the attachment file with the psd in it so you iwll be able ot change the text.

hey thanks this looks very nice i downloaded and made some changes, here is what i got pretty good i think!

hehe

so here is the actual image:

Posted Image

and here is the psd for you all to have a go at editing it, so hope you like and i had a little go so good luck top you all!

psd:PSD

you can help make it better if you want to, or you cna just ignore the psd, its up to you if you think you can make it better download the psd and change what you want and repsot it here! thats the general idea, but its also to sho off the new tab, you confused or do you under stand?hope this has helped any one who wants to make it better is most welcome or you cna just tell us what to improve, comments most welcome!

well to fix the confusing this topic I had posted this is to show what it looks like the psd is used for the gfx crew to use to edit for the sotw here.Of ocurse anyone else can use it for their site as well.