xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khan11

php My Admin Rejecting Me/ SQL outtage wrong user/pass message...

hello admin(s),i have got some problem in my mysql,it shows /99 databases and the database which i created also disappeared and when i create new database it also disappears please help <_<my site needs mysql to run :ph34r:thanks in advance.

From my past experience, this kind of stuff happens from time to time. The last time it happened to me, was because people were screwing around with scripts that harm the servers. Just give it some time and it'll be back. Also, it's best not to do anything to the databases because you might lose data. They databases you had before will return as soon as the problem is resolved.

hi all
My site is working with sql
and know i want to view my site it show me :

My sms Portal desont work :

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/farsi/public_html/sms/class/config.php on line 2Too many connections

My mambo dosent work :

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

My template system desent work :
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/farsi/public_html/blog/class/config.php on line 2Too many connections

But when i look at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ My Mysql server is up and
thants problem ?
thanks

Oh , My Msql are not in my cpanel
i can not view Mysql account at Site (Management Tools / MySQL Databases)
what's problem <_<

hi everyone!Well this one is a pain in the backside, I was half way through installing phpBB2 and got an error message for my database not being reachable then i realised i had my domain login password instead of my database login password so changed that and ran the install again and got a blank page, thought it was strange but my bro wanted to go online so had to give up for a while, tried to access my forum as a user and got redirected to the install page again went through it then saw that i needed to manually create the database for the forum so i tried to open phpmyadmin crom cpanel and was given a wrong user/pass error message...which is strange to say the least because it didnt give me a chance to login...which i found rather usefull..*not!*so how can i sort that out?! gah! silly computer *smash smash* Ouch the computer hurted me <_<

Server admins are aware of this issue and few other members have made posts regarding today's SQL outtage. Please search the topic before making a redundant one. Always use QUOTE bbcode when pasting error messages.Merging with the rest of threads.UPDATE: 6:25pm (GMT-5)SQL is fully up and running--none of data was lost. You may resume your project/programming and try not to crash SQL with unstable script(s).Thank you and topic closed.