xisto Community
brandice

Broken Air Conditioner hottest day of the year

Well first thing, don't listen to random people on a forum. You might screw up your air conditioner even more. Instead: Get a mechanic or technician or something like that to help you... also tell your brother not to do that again. ;)

well sorry but I have no offerson how to fix the air for you.. but man I have had days the heat , and not becuase my air didnt work just mainly cauase we didnt pay the electric bill on time and we had to sitt here all day just to wait for them to turn the thing back. on.. and man that really sucks.sitting there in your sweat, all sticky and stinky, ahh that sucks, and I pray this doesnt happen again .. especially here in texas when it gets like 110 and sometimes even higher..