xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khan11

Mobile Talk Forum

Hello admin(s),Mods!!i didnt find any section about mobile talk in this community,you should add mobile section because its good way to keep community active,alot of guys wants to discuss about their mobiles and share their mobile stuff!!i hope this will make your community more active.!!

There actually is a section for Mobile Phones. It is a sub forum in Technology which might be why you didn't see it. http://forums.xisto.com/topic/109-mobility-mobile-phones/ It all really fits into technology so you could post it there in technology and what not if it isn't related to phones

Well if you find my post from a few months ago, I have a SE T610, which is preety old maybe 2-3+ yrs and for the last 3 months, I have been using that phone along with A USB cable and My phones internet, to use my phone as a modem so I can browse the net on my Computer. Now it's not fast, but considering here in Aus, we can get free internet on our phones, i started to use it. Now it isn't fast (about 0.9 KB/s average) I have managed to download over 2gig at that speed in 3 months all for free. Now I dont care about the speed as long as it lets me use net i dont care. Well was just wondering if anyone else does this, or has done it?

im not doing that but i am here browsing on a nokia 6630 with opera mobile 8.60 and its about 4-6kb download speed and even higher if i use the 3g setting, i also use this phone to upload scripts to my site and do lots of cool stuff. Even to play doom and other cool old games :-) you really should get a better phone if you can, i couldn't live without my smart phone :-)

well i have sony ericsson w800i ,its gr8 phone,i will post some new secrets soon in mobile section,so keep in touch with mobile section!!sorry mods,i didnt see mobile in technology section,coz mostly i see sections ,its hard to goto in sub forums,anyways..