xisto Community
braitt

What Is A Transgender? all about transgenders.

Who Cares?What Is A Transgender?

This is in response to a post titled "Sprnknwn" back in July of 2006.

First of all, he or she started that they saw some "ignorance" concerning people's views on transgenders and then goes on to say things that are incorrect because of ignorance on their part, or maybe lack of knowledge would be a better word. In the Bible it says (God speaking) "My people perish for lack of knowledge" (Hosea4:6). Spiritual knowledge that is. People go around in life giving their opinions from their own minds and beliefs without seeking for spiritual guidance from God himself. I am not claiming that I am this super spiritual person who has the answer to everything, but I do look to God for answers for everyday life. Transgenders are very interesting to me sinse I first heard about the subject and it has been a continual thought in the back of my mind ever sinse. This being, that it is "unnatural" and not of God.

Transgenders, homosexuals, lesbians, whatever the term, they all corrolate. They really are not different. They are all unnatural acts, desires, and thoughts. Science justifies it, ... Not God. Science is man's ideas not God's. All these things are in the Bible and God gives his word on it and the penalty of our error. People believe it is ok to be this way because they are born this way and they make themselves justified to feel better.  So they disregard the word of God and are actually saying God doesn't know anything. God is not even a reference when these things are talked about. People come unglued when God is mentioned, therefore He is excluded and thats where "ignorance" comes in.

Now, to respond to the rest of his comment. "People who want everybody to be normal, you need to be more tolerant." It is not about being normal, because no one is completely "Normal". Everyone has problems of some sort. Tolertating is actually not caring which this person asks "Do you really care?" Yes, I do, otherwise I would not bother responding to this comment. I have no dislike or hatred for people who are transgeners, homosexuals, lesbians, etc. Etc. I pray for God to deliver them from the confused state of mind that Satan has them in because of whatever happened in their lives to make them of unnatural behaviors. Transgenders of coarse are supposedly born with these thoughts as children  and thats where parents don't have the spiritual backgrounds or knowledge to know what to do. They need to pray with their children and refuse to let Satan have their children. Homosexuals and lesbians choose this lifestyle as teenagers because they have been tramatized somewhere in their lives by sexual experiences such as rape, molestations, whatever abuses that have been inflickted on them by the opposite sex and they turn to their own. Some may say "No" nothing like that ever happened to me. They are in denial or honestly have pushed it so far back in their memories that they have forgotten because of the trauma of whatever happened to them.

To sum it all up, transgenders, homosexuals, lesbians are not born this way. They are male or female. God did not make a mistake. The God of this world (Satan) has come to kill, steal & destroy and it is time to call out to God to help our children overcome the work of Satan.  The other part of this scripture says: God has come to give us life and life and that we may have life more abundantly. (John 10:10)

I in no way condemn anyone who practices any such lifestyles. I pray that whoever reads my comments will read with an open mind and check for yourselves in the word of God and what he has to say. If you do this, he will direct you and give you understanding. One more thing I want to express is that God's word says that those who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God and it is His desire that all make it to heaven when their life on earth is done.

-reply by D Benitez