xisto Community
Olidar

George Bush Does He have a reason for talking?

Haha i don't even care anymore. I'm just numb to that dumbass. I don't know why anyone thinks he is a good president. Seriously. What do you guys who voted for him see in him. He is the worst president we have ever had. Clinton got our debt to nothing and now that dumbshit Bush *BLEEP*ed that all up.

whatever he has made me hate america more then any other president ever. I didn't even hate America till he became president, but he has ruined it. It will be one hell of a job to fix after he gets out.

It was FEMA's fault for not reacting sooner and the Mayor's fault for not supporting his town's levies and getting them fixed.

Haha yah that's like saying to a 10 yr old it's your fault your sick i told you to eat vitamins. The President is supposed to be the leader. When something THAT BAD happens he should make sure it gets done. There are no excuses.
Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

It's not just the US government thats constantly screwing up, especially where the middle east is concerned alot of western countries tend to generally make illte sense and to screw up alot (it just so happens that America is the most powerful country). I must say though that I don't really know how the US system works (being British and all), so I may tend to focus on Bush more than I focus on the inner workings of US politics. To all intents and purposes Bush is an idiot (i'm sure we can all agree, he isn't exactly in possession of a full set) thats not to say that he couldn't still manage the US pretty well, apart from the fact that he has surrounded himself with people who are either yes men/women or are simply not thinking straight themselves.The middle east issue is simple: war in the middle east is good for America, the last thing western governments want is a stable middle east. If that happened and the middle eastern countries decided to look after their own assets (namely oil) the US economy would suffer drastically, that is why Bush and the US government will continue to fight in Iraq and why they will not help solve the Isreal - Labannon crisis, there is simple too much at stake for him to risk that. Anyway in America you're lucky, you'll get rid of Bush, after this term we've had Blair in power for 9 years (he may even see a tenth, if he doesn't step down like he said he would)

I voted for Bush in 2004 just for the simple fact that Kerry was a sleezeball and who I though was not fit to run this country. Bush has done no worse than any president. Bush has made a lot of mistake . Iraq i a good example and also running up a massive deficit which is not goood for the economy. We only have a year and a half left of him and we put up with him for this long so I think we can put up with him just a little bit longer :)

I voted for Bush in 2004 just for the simple fact that Kerry was a sleezeball and who I though was not fit to run this country. Bush has done no worse than any president. Bush has made a lot of mistake . Iraq i a good example and also running up a massive deficit which is not goood for the economy. We only have a year and a half left of him and we put up with him for this long so I think we can put up with him just a little bit longer

Haha no worse! your kdding right? First he is the ONLY president to ever invade a country before they have invaded us. No Iraq never invaded us either. Next was Clinton this bad... no. The only thing he did wrong was got a BJ which really doesn't affect anyone in the US, but him and his family and her family. AND HE GOT IMPEACHED! Next the economy is destroyed completely. No other president has brought it that low.

Check this link. remember they are historians and this is all the study:

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/5019

...apart from the fact that he has surrounded himself with people who are either yes men/women or are simply not thinking straight themselves.

I'd have to disagree with you on that one. Some of the people in his cabniet (Karl Rove anyone?) are extremely intelligant individuals. They just have (in my opinion) very F-ed up priorities. Namely: increases in their own money and power, with complete disregard for the larger good.

I voted for Bush in 2004 just for the simple fact that Kerry was a sleezeball and who I though was not fit to run this country.

Yeah, they're both *BLEEP*s. I was a big fan of Dennis Kusinich...only he had absolutely no chance of winning.