xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dask

Free Ipod Scam?

i have gotten heaps of chain emails about such talk: one saying that i would get a free phone if i forwarded it to 20 people.as far as i am concerned, free stuff on the net is 99% of the time a scam, or really hard to get (actually i was really lucky to find free web hosting here) :( oh by the way, its not free but these guys have some crazy discounts on technology and mp3 players. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (aus & nz)

I haven't signed up for any of these offers recently. But I did a while back, and I never got an iPod. hmm...I think that it is possibly a scam, as if they give a free iPod to everybody who signs up, then that is a lot of iPods. And those things cost a lot of money, so there must be something more to it. :(

Internet people are meant to be more advanced than normal people, yet, people on the web seem to be falling for stupid *bottom* claims like free ipod's. Anyhoo, I'm outside the us, ergo I can't get a free ipod

is it really free? you don't have to pay anything? nor clicking on banner?if it's really free. that's bad, ican't sign up since i'm out of US, do you know what website offering free stuff for out of US country?

I believe the free i-pod thing is just a scam. I know a -ton- of people that had signed up for it, and yet.. they haven't gotten any! (It was around last month when it happened). Maybe it's just a misunderstanding... I have no idea, but I won't sign up for a long time, heheh. :(

I just simply has to be a scam! It is just absolutely unfeasible for ANY company to give out free ipods, they're not the cheapest device on the market either. I would love it to be real though! If it does work for anybody, even if you have to sign up for something else by paying a small fee, let us know though!