xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Check that your system can play the latest games Test your system with this online tool

Test you system with this free online tool whether you can play the latest and hot games in your computer?

This test will check your system for Minimum requirements and Recommended Reuirements for a particular game. It checks for various components of your system like OS, RAM, Processor, Audio, Video, Graphics, Free Space and checks them with the game requirements. It displays the details about how the various components meet the requirements in a graphical way (see image below)

Visit the site in by clicking on the image (not a referal), it will ask about downloading and installing an ActiveX or Java Component based on your browser. Before it can analyze your computer you need to give your permission to download an ActiveX or Java Plug-in component called SysReqLab.cab or SRLApplet from Husdawg, LLC. I've downloaded and tested this ActiveX for IE no problem faced so far and it dosent collect any info too. You can also uninstall this ActiveX componenet after validating your system.

Posted Image

For those who dont want to download the ActiveX and like to view how the result would look like can see the screenshots below.

The Graph show how far your system meets the game requirements

Posted Image

The details are given about various components of your system

Posted Image

Those who try this put your computer test results for what game you tesed or for which game your computer completely passed all tests. If you can put graphics.

Well, you can look at the box and you can look at the developer website to see if you pass for minimal requirements. If you don't know your system specs the manual that came with it has the answer.

I agree with you Tetraca but this is a cool way of finding it na.You can also use this to check before buying a game whether our system is capable of playing that game.

is g105m better then a 8800 gt graphic card???Check that your system can play the latest games

I have a 5738 acer notebook and I want to know if my g105m is better than a 8800 gt graphics card (it tells me it is) but I'm not sure.

Thank Yoo

-question by 3sdds