xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Black_d0s

Driver 3 And No More? no more drivers why?

Why no more drivers :P  i hear there getting a lawsuit from gta3.

The grantheftauto vice city say that driver 3 is copying them

Is it true? wat do you think?

27581[/snapback]

Don't know whether it's true or not...

Driver wasn't like GTA to start with, the first game was just a crim driving game, where it was just about escaping the cops and watching your car fly around when you do stunts :P - I used to play it so much with my friend, we had a ball watching the Cop cars fly over in San Francisco and flip. Driver 2 has getting out of the car and guns I believe, but you have to remember, that was while GTA was still in the 2D stage...

Of course GTA3 and Vice City came out before DRIV3R, but seeing the series had already established itself, I don't see it being a problem, especially when Driver 2 was the first to explore the 3D crim sim aspect of it. However, True Crime Streets of LA could be another one in trouble? That was certianly a *spinoff* the GTA series...

Anyway, Driver has been declining since the first, it's probably a good thing they don't continue with it.

Yea maybe they meant it copied off their new game san andreas but other than that no theres not much of copying at all. Driver 3 you could swim which was a cool feature, but it had missions like it always did and the cities were nothing like any gta. san andreas the only thing i see them copying off of is the stealing of cars swimming some weapons. Not much in common though.

I know why there are no more Driver games. It's because the main driver producer editor supreme guy who created the games has quit. I saw it in the latest version of OPS2. It's official, No lies in there. But yeah, dunno if there will be anyone taking over from him though and actually make a gamethat's more worthy of peoples time. But only time will tell...

Grand Theft Auto, one of the most sold ps2 (and pc, xbox) game sold everDude you're retarded :)Well just google it and you'll see alot of sites about it, or look at the images.