xisto Community

What is a SOTW? Maybe you need to describe that in your post.The picture is very good and it does relate to winter. I'll give it a 9.7/10.You should give a link.

4/10... it is monotone, the text is pixelly and it's color doesn't match the rest of the sig well, the render takes up more than half of the sig

This is the third post i have seen you reply too and you have really harsh comments about other ppls sig. i think you should remember that some people arnt experts so you could try to help them by ststing what they could improve on in a vetter way.

This is the third post i have seen you reply too and you have really harsh comments about other ppls sig. i think you should remember that some people arnt experts so you could try to help them by ststing what they could improve on in a vetter way.

im not 'bad' im quite ok but its snow i had no idea wad to do
if i would have had made the render smaller then the background would have been seen and my background its just ripple and motion blur wif some airbrush brusing

im not 'bad' im quite ok but its snow i had no idea wad to doif i would have had made the render smaller then the background would have been seen and my background its just ripple and motion blur wif some airbrush brusing

My post was ment for the other guy bro i kinda like your sig for a simple winter theme

Even still they could be more supportive. Most people in this forum are really helpful but the odd person always lets wvwrything down.

The rating that hedzup gave could have been higher, cause it doesn't add up properly. He commented on four things, which would mean 10 minus 4, which equals out to be a 6/10 rating. I'm not sure why two more points were deducted.

But the sig could use more work. Maybe adding tiny snow flakes around the sig. The text could be more visible, and maybe 'frozen up,' if you know what i mean. And a little mixture of light blue, for a more ice feel to it.

OMG! Forget about the sig, I looked at your forum and I was totally shocked! Here is the link to your SOTW #5, http://gfxgamerz.fr.yuku.com/topic/258#.

Does it look a little familiar? It should, it's a direct copy of our SOTW #44 that was posted over a week before yours. Come on now, it's not THAT hard to think of your own themes for a SOTW is it?

You know what we at Xisto think about plagiarism, why would you do something like that?