xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz

C&c Generals & Zero Hour

Generals and zero hour are good games!!!i like online with some coustom maps made a few myself!!! quite fun...so yeah its like 40 bucks or somtin for the full set of both.gotta have a nice connection online otherwise u lag too much when people get alot of stuff going...

I love all these games. I have them all on my computer and really enjoy blowing things up on the game so it kinda suits me well. lol Well nice job to hear that alot others play this game also.

i have generals but not zero hour, is zero hour nay good as i love generalsI like to play as either GLA or China then USA last i just don't think the usa are too good lol. What features and stuff does the zero hour expansion enclude?

I love all the cool weapons like the Toxin Tractor and Flame Tank. My fav general is the Tank general and the Nuke genral because they don't really have weaknesses (but they're not that specialized) and they don't stray way that far from normal China. Online I'm best with the infantry general as when you build a transport it comes filled with troops so he's great for rushes and mid-game.Too bad I managed to break both Generals and Zero Hour. Maybe I should get it again...Here are some of the new features:-Each faction now has 3 generals, each with thair own specialization and unique units (aircraft, infantry, etc.)-Nuw units (duh) Some that I can remember are the GLA moto bike (can transport any infantry including Hero), GLA attack bus (armored inafnatry transport, can hold 10 troops), and a chinese heli that's like an overlord but flying. There aren't that many new units for the normal sides, but LOTS for the Generals-General mode (fught each of the generals on their own "rigged" map)-More general powers-Reporter cut scenes in campaign-Online matchmaking

I own both of these games and they are both great. I think that all the factions all have their strengths and weaknesses so I think they are all good. My favorite general would have to be the China Nuclear General. If you play as that general you are pretty much impossible to stop.

I own both of these games and they are both great. I think that all the factions all have their strengths and weaknesses so I think they are all good. My favorite general would have to be the China Nuclear General. If you play as that general you are pretty much impossible to stop.

200829[/snapback]

GLA Demolition > China Nuke

Bikes with kamikazes are unstopable, specially against slow China's tanks... + if the tanks are in groups, they will do splash damage to each other if they are close to each other... Pls, don't tell me it is balanced :P It is more then imbalanced... Just try to compare normal China, GLA and USA with any other army... every else army has huge advantage against them...

For 2vs2 games, deffinetly best combination is USA Super Weapon and hmmm, can't remember is it Sadam Hussein GLA, u know, the one which can see whole time whole map... it is just unstopable combination... Auroras without mercy can see whole map...

I enjoy playing C&C generals but i never got zero hour, its a good game but the stories are well too short. The multiplayer is good especially if u can play against your mates and kill them over and over again!!

I need help about this plz

C&c Generals & Zero Hour

I downloaded command and conquer zerohour, and mounted it and ran it ... But when I click " next " on the installation window an error messege pops up saying " C & C Generals was not found. Please install the full version of C & C generals and try again "

I need advice please about this issue !

-Silence

China Nuclear General is the best I think, if you didn't upgrade the version to 1.04 .In China Nuclear General, build two war factories and build 5 or 6 battlemaster and built a few gatling tanks in the other war factory. When all battle masters are completed. Directly attack to your enemy. If you can command your small army well, your enemy will be defeated. Because the tanks are very fast they will reach enemy base, and surprise him.If you upgraded to 1.04, the most powerfull will be the Superweapon General because in 1.04 its Auro Bomber is excellent. But I don't like Superweapon General.I would prefer China Nuke General or China Tank General.

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

I would also like to add that the controls for Zero Hour is much more better than in the Original Generals. No longer do those annoying arrow key select specific units in your army! Navigating around the map can now be done with arrow keys, and now it is so much more easier. And the graphics have improved from the original too.

Problem In LAN PlayC&c Generals & Zero Hour

Here is my problem:

At my home I have two pcs. Me and my brother generally play most lan games.

1. We start C&C generals ( having different serials). Then we go to lan play and one of us create a game, leaving a slot open for either of us to join.

2.The moment the server starts, the slot closes and a message pops up in the small chat window below: "slot closed, going to sandbox mode"

What is the exact problem? Please let me lnow the step by step connecting procedure.

Please, I do desperately want to play this game on LAN.

-reply by Jake Vicky CadavierKeywords: command and conquer generals +multiplayer cd key