xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz

C&c Generals & Zero Hour

Hey! Have you played C&C Generals or both C&C Generals & Zero Hour?I have! I love playin as China! My second favourite is US for its technological advances but GLA (last) is pretty good for ambushin and no power needed.xboxrulz

generals i do not have the zero hour expansion yet but im planning to buy it in a day or two.. my favorite clan is china it has a perfect defence system having a bunker and a chain gun combined no one could go through your base..next is gla with its ambushing capability wondering scouts is not a problem anymore. and lastly usa i do not use it very often because you always overpover the enemies...

that's true.Here's a little bit of info: (NOT FROM ANY WEBSITES)Generals is a strategy game that uses the gameplay of Starcraft. There's no population limits. The supplies that you get are from supply docks. (In starcraft, minerals. In Red Alert 2, gems and gold. In Tiberian Sun, tiberium) It's is an intensive strategy game that is 3D. This game takes place in the Modern World. (1980 - current)xboxrulz

HiMy favorite is china because of the nice general abilities. The clustermines are perfect for defending your base or to irritate your enemy by just dropping them in front of their war-factory. And the artillery barrage on max power is just great. Bombing his whole base down. And as last the nuke cannon. Just ammazingGreets Timmik

I like the nuclear missiles and overlord tanks from China, their power plants are also much better than that of US. However the Chinese air force is simply too weak. The US stealth bombers are my favorite that's why I still like playing US more. The US Ions cannons recharge quickly and you can take out all those weapons of mass destruction preemptively.

I like the nuclear missiles and overlord tanks from China, their power plants are also much better than that of US. However the Chinese air force is simply too weak. The US stealth bombers are my favorite that's why I still like playing US more. The US Ions cannons recharge quickly and you can take out all those weapons of mass destruction preemptively.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have this game installed on my computer... But when ever i start it i give it a few minuts then after like 7 minuts whole comp freeezes?Like anyone able to help me? mabye i have to many games or something, but i really wanna play it and i payed for it. i can play much more higher quality games on my comp without a spec of lag. I have 2.1 Gigs of DDR ramm 190Gig Hard drive. I got AMD 64 motherboard at 3.1 GHZ.If it could be something else could you please let me know?

This game i find is the best of Command & Conquer Series, because its exiting and interseting to find a good tactic. My favourite langue is US Air Force General, second is GLA Demolition General 3rd is China Nuke.

Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour is my favorite PC game. I like playing as the GLA and watching the suicide soldiers run into the enemy base. It is also pretty rewarding to see a scud launcher kill a whole bunch of troops. I cheat alot by using a trainer :rolleyes: .

Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour is my favorite PC game. I like playing as the GLA and watching the suicide soldiers run into the enemy base. It is also pretty rewarding to see a scud launcher kill a whole bunch of troops. I cheat alot by using a trainer  :rolleyes: .

153803[/snapback]

See and that is why i gave up playing command and conquer. There is to many cheater :lol: . Dont like it then. I play this but the game that i really loved was. Red Alert 2. Until EA got the rights to westwood and messed up another great game. I used to play that for hours.

Generals is also so unbalanced i mean they really messed up USA. Everyone plays with GLA. And it gets repetitive with all the cheaters. In the end there is no real winner. Its cheater vs. cheater, cuase everyone stopped playing.

things i like to say!!good game prety nice equipment abd hardware in the game like the paladin tanks, aurora, and overlords!! fancy!!! :( pretty sliky in 3d nice and almost realistic!!! in some areas!!! :( one fall down though!!! :( it need a lot of memory and need 3d hardware!!! for short very high requrements!!! bad!!! :D