xisto Community
bezaleel

Make Real Money With Your E-gold Account Turn 7.5 in your E-gold account into 960,799.00 in just we

Hey! I was looking for other ways to make it when I got introduced into this here. If you have $7.5 in your E-gold account, you can turn it into $960,799.00 in just weeks. This is no scam. All the money goes straight into your E-gold account. Check it out if you want to and let me know what you think. 7dollarsmagic.com

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Read our forum rules. No referral links!
Notice from Dooga:
Pyramid scheme, illegal, DO NOT USE (left as reference and live link removed)

This is HOW '7DollarsMagic' works...After you sign-up and spent $1 each to 7 sponsors, you'll get a referral link to '7DollarsMagic' site which your name now becomes the top sponsor. Consequently, the other sponsors go down one level each and the 7th level sponsor will be deleted from the list.

Promote your site. If a new member signs up from your site you'll get $1 before this new member can activate his/her account. If you get 7 new members then you'll get $7. You don't have to wait until your name reaches 7th level position to be paid. You'll get the money even if you are still in the first level. You'll start making money just after you activate your account! This makes 7DollarsMagic much better then other programs!

Wow, looks like a scam to me, theres also the scam bar on the side. Mayby if you had more than one post i would start to think i could trust you..

There are always investment options, if you want to convert 7.5 $ in nine hundred try to invest them in actions or you could buy something really cheap, like a clip, mmm, maybe some stickers. Then exchange them for other things and keep following until you get a thing bigger and bigger in value, then sell it. I assure you that there are better ways to waste your time in oposition to the method you endorse or promote.The thing is that you're promoting a scam with your post and nobody is going to follow what you proposed =D, scammer, stop it!

There are always investment options, if you want to convert 7.5 $ in nine hundred try to invest them in actions or you could buy something really cheap, like a clip, mmm, maybe some stickers. Then exchange them for other things and keep following until you get a thing bigger and bigger in value, then sell it. I assure you that there are better ways to waste your time in oposition to the method you endorse or promote.
The thing is that you're promoting a scam with your post and nobody is going to follow what you proposed =D, scammer, stop it!

All sounds like a scam to me, most of these site dont pay up anyway

Programs like these, as a rule-of-thumb, are scam. Do NOT invest into these unless you have money to burn. Plus, if you look at it, you have to get others to invest to get money. Its really hard to do so, just like this guy here, most of the people who join the programs setup automated programs linked with huge proxy lists and they automatically go around the net like a search engine spider and sign up at every forum they can. Then the spider reports to the spammer what forums its successfully signed up on and which ones need human help to get though security (i.e. the turning numbers).Then, after they are signed up at millions of forums, the bot is run again (or a different bot is run) that is again connected to millions of proxies and this bot goes to all of the fourms that the old bot signed up on. It then is programed to select a (usually random, although it seems like this one was set to make sure it was placed in a semi-appropriate fourm) fourm and posts the spammers referral link and some semi-effective (when considered its posted to millions of fourms) advertisment that eventually gets enough people to signup where if the program is really legit, the person would get some dough for almost no work.But, as I said earlier, its more of a waste of time as 99.9% of these programs are scams and don't pay anyway.

All sounds like a scam to me, most of these site dont pay up anyway

Actually, this is legit. My brother does these all the time, he made over 1,000 dollars in something called an HYIP. More info here: moneymakergroup.com

But I don't really know anything about these, I just know my brother makes money off them.

Actually, this is legit. My brother does these all the time, he made over 1,000 dollars in something called an HYIP.

Well, like I said MOST of them are scams but not all. One thing I like to tell people is 99% of the HYIPs out there are pyramid scams, here is how they work:

Person A signs up at thishyiprules.com

Person A tells person B "Hey signup with me at thishyiprules.com you can earn 200% of what you deposit (just an example, some are greater, some are less) in a week."

Person B deposits money.

Admin uses Person B's money to pay person A.

Person B gets paid with Person C's money etc.

In the end not everyone gets paid and its better, in my opinion, to keep your money and not invest it in an HYIP unless you can burn it.

Please note: this is just my OPINION and everyone is entitled to voice their own.

nations

Many of them do seem a scam. Even the few that are legit (ie emailcash, etc) still has a few people trying (very sneakily or using spam tactics) to refer people so that the referrer gets "credits" and so forth