xisto Community
tdktank59

Rate Me! topic lol

Pretty nice trev. I love the bg, maybe a bit more color would be a +. The render is to small though, most times an abstract render would go better with any abstract bg like yours.You still need work on the text, it's been ages, but I think I've given you some advice on it. Try this;Drop Shadow120degree303(if you can't figure that out I'll give you details)Then do a 1px black stroke, lower it's opacity a touch.Then go back up to blending options and change the "fill" and "opacity" to whatever suites the bg, and set the blending option to screen. Make sure the text is white, not black too.

Pretty nice trev. I love the bg, maybe a bit more color would be a +. The render is to small though, most times an abstract render would go better with any abstract bg like yours.

You still need work on the text, it's been ages, but I think I've given you some advice on it. Try this;

Drop Shadow

120degree

3(if you can't figure that out I'll give you details)

Then do a 1px black stroke, lower it's opacity a touch.

Then go back up to blending options and change the "fill" and "opacity" to whatever suites the bg, and set the blending option to screen. Make sure the text is white, not black too.

never told me how to do it like that lol... and yeah i know the renders too small but i wanted the guns she was holding in the picture any way to make it look bigger even tho its smaller?

btw u got aim or somtin like that?

heres a remake with a diffrent render...

Posted Image

Edited by tdktank59 (see edit history)