xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Hosting credits count with Opera browser

I recently made three posts from a Opera Browser, I foun that the credits for those posts were not added to my credits. I've already faced this problem before. So please admin check the credits awarding system to be compatiable with Opera browsers.

Opera doesn't update cache. So I've found when viewing my credits, they never change in Opera. But switching back to mozilla made the change. Try clearing Opera's cache and it should work. It's not a Xisto problem, it's an Opera problem.

Well, we must keep in mind that credit script is basically a Server side script and not a client side script and thus it is compatible with each and every browser...provided it can display you the whole forum.So, you can try what KuBi has asked to try and I am sure your problem will be resolved.Query solved. Topic Closed.