xisto Community
scab_dog

Human Pacman New version of Pacman

lol thats awsome now lets get one like that that is like socom or somtin where u are behind enemy lines and stuff!!!that would be coolonly problem i can see about this is that its outside and you could get hit by a car... the game would have to be played in a set course...

Well i had also seen that on the tv. Wearing the helmet they did that it in a park or so. Well these games would be amazing. You think that pac man must be boring but just think that this is the start and there would be further development! Awesome. Just imagine later we could play counter strike real time with our friends! Wearing a suit that takes all the laser shots! Amazing! Well, these games would make people active and not lazy as most of the games do and then you parents would encourage you to play them! People would go and exercise and become agile to be better in counter strike real time! Awesome

well I have not seen it as of yet, but will have to look for it for sure. Always have loved that game. Have it here on my PC and play it every nite before going to bed. Good way to keep hands eyes active

Wow this sounds really cool. However how does it work? Like is it just a simple box you put over your head or something? By the way i only ask this cause I can't see the image you posted.~BK