xisto Community
delivi

Please Rate My New Sig By delivi

Nice sig! Very nice effect on filtering. You can make it just a little bit brighter down the wheels. And the ''D'' of Delivi kind a looks like an ''O'' Pretty good job on shadows and the car looks great what kind kind is it?! I would give it 8 on 10. Keep up the good work!!

very nice sig indeed!!!id say put a little bit of animation to make it look more like its moving!otherwise the d looks like an o like stated above.ill give you a 7.5/10

this is a very nice sig, but i think it would have looked better if you hade made it a smaller size. I will give you a 8 out of 10.1 point for makeing it to big1 point for the text, maybe if you added to the text some motion blurr? or something else, i dont don't like that text.

NICE! What program did you use apart from photoshop? Ive been training to make sigs - and all people laugh at me ;) I really need some serious lessons about how to make nice sigs . You just paste pic - make nice text and configure skins etc?? Im just a newbie please help!! :)

I use a lot of tools for making Sigs and other graphics design. They are* Photoshop CS2(Main Use)* PhotoFilter* Photo Collage* Effect 3D* Cool 3D* Terragen* Ultra Fractals* And a lot of Photoshop Plugins